Wednesday 21 March 2012

Im Waiting.

Assalamualaikum Love,


Fed upppp because i have to keep waiting, bored because i have to keep waiting, enough because i have to keep waiting. why? I can't be patient like others. why? we are trying not to let go, we are trying not to be so negative, we are trying not to be impatient, we are trying to plan everything, do everything together. we just can hope that everything gonna be fine. Just hope. I know u are trying so hard to make me happy. I know u want everything to be perfect, I know that dear and please keep try and try because although im not so tough like u, not so positive like u, not so patient like u but deep down inside i always tell myself to keep waiting and waiting. dont worry my dear. Im waiting :)



May Allah bless us


With Love,
Ieqa Ruzhan 



2 comments: